Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grapes Anyone?

Well, so much for getting any sewing done recently. I could use the holidays as an excuse, but even before the holidays I wasn't getting much done. The blankets are competing against cooking for my time. It's an old love that resurfaced this year. Actually it's not just cooking, it's preserving, canning, freezing; all of that process stuff. Plus, we invested in a stand alone freezer this year and I've tried my darndest to pack that baby full! At the end of the summer I froze everything I could find. Did you know you can freeze lemons and limes?? What a boon! Maybe I should start a separate blog for my food frenzy - more on that later.

Anyway, I did do some monogrammed pincushions (ho hum), and Santa brought me a tripod for my camera so I've been experimenting with video lessons of my wool projects. But, as for completing any new blankets? nada. Don't give up on me, I will get back to them...but now I have a taste for some summer grapes I froze. They're in the back of the freezer I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment